Many agencies have strict IT requirements for deploying USB drives within their
environments. IronKey EMS Anti-Malware service, McAfee, allows
administrators to enable AutoRun Malware Defense as just one of the key
features to meet and exceed these requirements. With an on-board antivirus
program that runs real-time monitoring of the files being stored on your secure
mobile storage device, you can protect against viruses, worms, trojan horses
and other malware threats when the device is being utilized on a Windows
- Manage IronKey Enterprise Secure Storage devices
from a single console.
- Run on either your own dedicated hardware, or in
an ESXi virtual environment.
- Track all your IronKey devices.
- Efficiently protect devices by administering usage
and encryption policies, password restrictions,
and more from a central console.
- Flexible role based administration.
- Simplify password recovery with both Administrator
assisted and self- password recovery options.
- Administrators can remotely wipe or disable lost
or stolen devices.
- Extensive logging including visual tools for monitoring
data such as geographical access via a
- Administrators can force software updates to
ensure all devices stay current.
- Configure High Availability (HA) pairs of servers
for maximum reliability.