Many agencies have strict IT requirements for deploying USB drives within their environments. DataLocker anti-malware service allows administrators to enable autorun malware defense as just one of the key features to meet and exceed these requirements. With an on-board antivirus that scans the files being stored on your secure mobile storage device, you can protect your files against viruses, worms, trojan horses and other malware threats when the device is being utilized on a Windows system.
- Built-in Protections
- Always active and up-to-date on your device.
- Cannot be disabled by the user or external programs.
- Scans And Removes
- Automatically scans and removes any viruses, worms,
trojan horses, spyware, rootkits and other malware threats.
- Quarantines malicious files to prevent infecting the host
- Real-Time Reporting
- Admins receive real-time reporting for threat detection
through IronKey EMS.
- In the IronKey EMS admin portal, easily audit who, what,
when, and where the threat occurred.
- Easy Deployment
- Simply enable the anti-malware service by applying a
policy to the device. No other installation is required for the device
or on the computer. The anti-malware service does not interfere with
any on-board AV installed on the host computer.
- Always On Protection
- Seamlessly runs in the background of your device, from
your device – protecting from threats even in an outside
network – no administrator privileges are necessary.
- Active Monitoring
- When threats are detected, receive notifications in the
malware scanner log. Automatically update virus definitions provided by
the award winning McAfee Anti Virus security updates.