DataLocker PortBlocker is a "Simply Secure" approach to Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for removable storage that blocks USB ports and allows only whitelisted USB mass storage devices to be mounted on user workstations with PortBlocker installed. DataLocker PortBlocker is a solution managed by SafeConsole to control which devices are allowed, set policies for different groups, set ports in read-only mode, see audit logs and activity, plus much more.
- Always on Protection
- Once installed by an admin, PortBlocker will start
automatically and run in the background of the user’s
- PortBlocker cannot be disabled by a non-privilege user or
- Policy Enforcement
- Restrict USB mass storage devices through SafeConsole
whitelist policy (VID, PID, and serial number)
- Policies are updated automatically from SafeConsole
- Real-time Reporting
- Endpoint activity audits are reported to SafeConsole in
the Device Audit Logs
- SafeConsole makes it easy to audit who, what, when and
where a threat occurred
- Easy and Automatic
- The user will be notified when a blocked USB device is
inserted and PortBlocker will deny access to the device. The instance
will automatically be reported to the SafeConsole audit log.
- Seamless Integration
- Seamlessly running in the background of user
workstations, PortBlocker was built to work alongside existing
SafeConsole features and policies.
- Active Monitoring
- When blocked USB devices are detected in a USB port,
users are unable to read from or write to the USB and SafeConsole
admins will receive notifications in the PortBlocker activity log
within the central management platform.